Friday 15 October 2010

Prologue

Hi, My Name is TwoSixNine. I am currently a third year Computer games student at university. by the course I am taking you can probably tell that I love Computer games. Anywho this is my first time blogging so its likely that going to make some mistakes so bare with me.

Alright Then. Thought I may as well get this Blog thing out of way and start blogging about my efforts and experiences.

Tried to get Ogre3D engine up and running today OH MY!!!!!. One of the more stressful experiences I had trying to get software working. since I am finished setting up Ogre, I think may go play some games after I finishing watching Gilmore Girls On E4 :].

I currently have a couple of games to play at the moment.

Castlevania Lords of Shadow, Spiderman : Shattered Dimension,Final Fantasy 14
and Another Century Episode :R.



Oh and Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment